June 2, 2008

The warmest summer in San Francisco...

I did not understand at all what they were talking about. It seemed to be a saying from Mark Twain. 'The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in san Francisco.'

But now I do understand. It's cold.

While I was teasing my friends back in March sending photos from me in springtime, they tease me now. With beautiful summer temperatures. Blue sky. And lightly tinted faces.

When opening the windows in the morning, it's grey one day out of two. We put on the heating. And wear warm sweaters over summer dresses. When the sun shines in the Mission, it's cold in Twin peaks. Verrrry cold.

Anyway. I don't really mind. I look at this strange weather phenomene and try to understand where it comes from. Get my camera out and try to put it on picture. And I realize that with this terrible Poison Oak-legs, I prefer it stays cold for a wee bit more...

No comments: